Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Jack's Birthday....and other fine things

So, I was working on a new blog post of my old account, and did you know blogger has a limit to how much you can post on your account (boooo)?! That makes me pretty upset because I think of my blog as my journal to share with everyone.  I figured out if I create a new google account I could invite myself as a blogger on my own blog....haha, that sounded very confusin!

Well, anywho, here we are. I was planning on updating you with Jack's birthday party:


Are these cupcakes not adorable?! I worked pretty hard on them. I tried to make them go with my "camping" theme. I'm especially proud of the camp fires. I thought they actually looked like fire. 


Pretty much all of Stephen's family was able to make it. They seemed to enjoy hanging out with each other.



Lindsay got hooked into playing soccer with Olivia.




Marshmallow face....momma was not happy!

Get. me. away. from. HIM!!!



Jack's little buddy loved the chickens!

Weeeelll.....here is a few more things to keep you updated!


Jack's first portrait.  This is Grandmummie.  He actually gave her eyes and hair....and a third leg?

This is Pap Pap....

Halloween Parade!




She was helping me clean.  Too bad Blogger wouldn't post my pictures the right way. :(

Stephen and I went to Troegs for our anniversary.  Mmmmm...


Hahahha....I loved that ginger beer!

Someone gave us tickets to Hershey in the Dark.  So much fun!  But, oh so cold!

Went hiking on one of the last warm days in November.  Stephen had Jack calling for Uncle Bubba.



Rhea at the park.  She loved going UP that slide!



His own concotion.  I gave him peas and craisins seperately...he combined them and ate every bite!

Homemade fingerpaints!


Momma and Jack date at the Green Room.  I had pretty much the BEST salad I've ever tasted!


Rhea's new hat.  I'll have to try to get a better picture!

Her prefered hat!  She wears her bike helmet nearly everyday....hahaha
Well, that's it for now.  Stephen is going to be posting his world famous yogurt recipe on here soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment