Wow, where has the time gone?? It's been a month since my last post. I
found a little time this evening to type up this post. Jack is busy
cutting paper at the table with me, and Rhea is playing with her little
kitchen. They are so sweet to give Momma a little bit of time to blog.
(Of course, by now, they are both playing with the little kitchen and
having a great time together!) It has been a busy month for us. My
birthday was at the beginning of the month, and I also had my Spring
Break! Wahooo! Here is how we spent the latter half of our Spring Break (after we were finished the stomach bug that is!!) and the weeks after:
 |
| Jack got to paint a bird house! Notice my awesome new (to me) piano in the background! |
 |
| Rhea loves the Tulips! |
 |
| I made her little headband. Isn't it darling!? |
 |
| While Jack painted, Rhea enjoyed the sponge brushes....in her mouth. |
 |
| My Easter arrangement: I went outside and cut whatever I could find! |
 |
| The set up. I made a Greek Antipasto (basically marinated veggies), hummus, chunks of Mozzarella cheese, homemade whole wheat wraps, and Stephen made a leg of lamb! De-lish!!! |
 |
| Ahhhh.....my house was invaded by Luckie's...hehehe :) |
 |
| Jack and Grandpa sharing a book. |
 |
| Jack's Easter treat! It was a peanut butter bunny on a pretzel rod. He was pretty pumped! |
 |
| He still talks about that bunny! |
 |
| I got our carport door painted and made the wreath. I really like the
color of the door; now I just need to paint the trim and the front door!
|
 |
| I catch him reading to her often. |
 |
| It was gorgeous on Sunday! So of course, we went on a 6 mile hike! Daddy is of course posing for the camera for us :). |
 |
| He just loves making silly faces. |
 |
| Taking a break...I wonder where she got her ears.... |
 |
| a froggy |
|
 |
| My first attempt at gluten free. They were delicious! Even better than with wheat flour. And yes, that is my homemade blueberry syrup! |
Well, I will leave you with a video. Jack and Rhea have been playing together lately, and it is adorable. I could say more, but I think the video speaks for itself :-).
No comments:
Post a Comment