Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yikes!!! A little too close to nature...

Don't get me wrong, I love nature and animals and all.  What's neat living back in the woods is seeing all of God's amazing Creation!  But...if you saw this crawling by you on your couch, you would not be a happy camper either!










I was sitting on the couch by lamplight, giving Jack his nighty-night bottle when I saw something creep by me. I screamed and jumped up from the couch.  Steve came running into the room, and let's just say we won't be seeing this lovely spider any more.  By the way, it is some sort of Wolf spider.

On a lighter note...Jack has been sleeping through the night the past few nights.  Praise the Lord!  Baby number 2 has been busy lately and I'm trying to get an appointment for an Ultrasound.  Stephen really wants to find out the sex of this baby, but I really want the mystery and surprise at the end!  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment